Preparing (truthful) answers to tough interview questions can make for good self-evaluation. It serves well to locate your weaknesses, set targets and discover areas for improvement. Try these on for size:
- Tell me about yourself
- Why should I hire you?
- Where do you see yourself in five years' time?
- Are you a team player?
- Have you ever had to resolve a conflict with a colleage?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What do you know about our company?
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Do you have any questions?
Forget not, these are not yes/no questions; example, example, example.
(Source of questions: New Scientist)