Some quotes about belief taken from various talks during last weekend's JIMAS conference:
- Spirituality is liked in the secular world because it denies the (existence of the) devil.
- Take a walk in the countryside (and marvel at the beauty) if you don't believe in God.
- Science can only answer *how* Allah created the earth. Religion answers *why*.
- We don't invent new names/titles for Allah, e.g. "the artist", "the engineer" etc. We stick to those that He (SWT) has revealed to us.
- When you create something and programme it to obey you, and it does, that shows the greatness of the creator. When you create something and it *chooses* to obey you, that is something else, wallahu akbar.